Having a dull face must be very annoying right? Because the dull face gives the impression of being less attractive. Facial skin that looks dull and does not glow will make the performance of your appearance to be reduced. Of course this will affect your level of confidence.
Having a bright, clean, fresh face, and looking blush certainly is everyone's dream. Not surprisingly, every person is willing to do various ways to treat the face so that the white shines. Many who flock to the beauty clinic and are willing to spend deeply to get maximum care for a bright, radiant face.
But, that does not mean to get a bright and shining face is always expensive. There are a number of ways to naturally treat white faces that you can do yourself at home. The following are some ways how to treat the face so that it glows white.
Lime is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. This will help the skin to avoid acne, brighten the face, overcome excess oil, and remove dead skin cells. Not only serves to whiten facial skin, but the content of vitamin C in oranges is also able to ward off free radicals.
How to treat a white facial face with lime:
- Split the orange into two parts.
- Apply to face evenly
- Let stand for 30 minutes until it dries and then rinse with clean water.
- To get optimal results, do this treatment regularly 2-3 times a week.
2. Aloe vera
Substances that inhibit the formation of melanin which makes the face darken, namely aloesin is in aloe vera. That is why many types of facial lightening products incorporate aloe vera in its composition. Aloe vera can function as a fig to treat the face so naturally white.
- Take the aloe gel in the middle
- Apply evenly to your facial skin. Let stand for 15 minutes
- Rinse with clean water
- Perform this treatment regularly in the morning and evening to get satisfying results.
Papain enzymes in papaya can help regenerate the skin. Vitamins A, C, and E as antioxidants will help to nourish and moisturize your skin. Papaya will be a sunscreen or natural sunscreen for your facial skin.
- Blend the papaya. Once soft, use it as a mask
- Let stand for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Perform this treatment 2-3 times a week will help your facial skin turn white in a natural way.
Bananas are rich in vitamin C and naturally effective for whitening your face naturally. How to treat white agar face with banana:
- Blend 1 banana until it's soft and then add 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix until smooth and apply on face
- Allow to dry for 20 minutes and rinse with clean water
The next way to treat a white face is to use tomatoes. The anti-oxidant compound, lycopine, is in tomatoes which has been shown to counteract free radicals so that the face is bright and radiant. Tomatoes can also be a natural sunscreen to minimize damage caused by UV light.
How to use it is:
- Mash the tomatoes until they become porridge, then apply to the face
- Let stand for 30 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
- Do how to naturally treat this white face so regularly 2-3 times a week for optimal results.
Ellagic is in strawberries which is good for dealing with black spots on the face and can brighten your face naturally.
How to treat white face naturally using strawberries is as follows:
- Blend the strawberry until soft
- Mix with milk until thickened
- Use as a face mask
7. Regularly cleaning your face
One of the rituals that should not be overlooked as a way to treat a white face is to routinely cleanse your face every day. Never leave the habit of washing your face with facial washing soap. Just washing your face with water is not enough to lift the dirt that sticks to the skin and pores.
Use face wash soap products that have the properties to control oily faces and are able to remove dead skin cells. Wash your face twice a day, in the morning after waking up and at night before going to bed.
8. Use sunscreen when outdoors
Pollution contains various kinds of toxic substances and impurities that can kill skin cells and trigger acne on the face. Meanwhile, sunlight can burn and damage skin tissue. Therefore it is very important to use a protector such as sun protection when doing outdoor activities. After using a nourishing face cream, it's a good idea to apply sun protection to protect your face from exposure to UV A and UV B. This step is a way to treat the right white face.
09 Pay attention to food intake
The next way to treat your face is to limit your intake of fatty and oily foods because these foods can increase the skin's natural oil production and make your face dull. Instead, multiply eating fruits and vegetables, especially those containing antioxidants to meet the nutritional needs of the body and skin, so that your face is brighter and not dull. In addition, pay attention to the hydration of the body through white water intake so that the face remains moist and blushing naturally, so that your facial beauty is maintained.
10 Get enough rest
How to treat your face so white is to ensure adequate rest. Allow yourself to get enough sleep. A good sleep pattern can have a good impact on skin health. The face will always look fresh and brighter because the process of regenerating the skin when sleeping at night is not disturbed.